[R129 SL] Xenon's - power pack location ?

Sharan Bains r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:06:53 +0000

Hi,

I bought orginal R129 Xenon headlights for my friends 129 300SL - they have
the power pack on a lead coming from the headlamp housing.

What I cannot figure out is where in the engine bay near the headlights, the
power pack should fit. I cannot see anywhere in the adjacent area that looks
like it's shaped for the power pack....in addition I cannot even see where
there is room for the pack. There is about 12 inches of loom from the
headlamp to the powerpack.

The car is a 1993.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated. MBUK don't have a picture
of the location on their OPC.

Talbir

Hotmail messages direct to your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile