[R129 SL] Radio problem.

Raymond D'Silva r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:22:07 -0700

--=_D7884286.22434130

Hi all,
I have a 1995 500sl that displays "Phone" on the radio consol, only when =
the ignition is on or when the car is running. Therefore no tunes while =
running. Otherwise the radio/cd etc works (no ignition on).
Seems to me with the ignition on the radio somehow sees that the obsolete, =
proprietary, analog Motorola phone is being activated. Nothing I do seems =
to help. Unplugged the phone and connector etc to no avail.
Anybody out there have any ideas on how to turn it off?
thanks
ray

--=_D7884286.22434130

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4727.700" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 12pt Comic Sans MS; MARGIN-LEFT: =
2px">
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>I have a 1995 500sl that displays "Phone" on the radio consol, only =
when=20
the ignition is on or when the car is running. Therefore no tunes while=20
running.&nbsp;Otherwise the radio/cd etc works (no ignition on).</DIV>
<DIV>Seems to me with the ignition on the radio somehow sees that the =
obsolete,=20
proprietary, analog Motorola phone is being activated. Nothing I do seems =
to=20
help. Unplugged the phone and connector etc to no avail.</DIV>
<DIV>Anybody out there have any ideas on how to turn it off?</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>ray</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_D7884286.22434130--