[R129 SL] 2003 - MB Coupes National Meet

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:35:30 -0700

If we have a meeting here in Dallas, we have a very active MBCA chapter
that we can probably work out a co-host with....

Also, if we have it on the first saturday of the month, one of our local dealers
here offers WHOLESALE prices on all parts and accessories for MBCA
members.

-Patrick