[R129 SL] FROM DR. ANDRE

Admin-MB Coupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 07:46:25 -0400

Unbelievable!!  Spam mail to the group!?  I just checked the admin panel
and this person isn't even enrolled! (In my attempt to ban/unsubscribe
him).

PS - So when are you members going to send in some pictures of your SLs?
Send all pics to:  admin@mbcoupes.com

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of DR. ANDRE THILLOU
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 5:06 AM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] FROM DR. ANDRE

DEAR SIR,

It is with trust and confidence that I write this urgent business
assistance to you. I am a senior accountant with the Nigerian national
petroleum corporation (NNPC) .I have been assigned by two of my
colleagues to seek for a trust worthy foreign partner who will assist us
in the transfer of the sum of u.s.$30,000,000.00(thirty million us
dollars) only into a safe foreign account pending on our arrival in your
country for sharing and utilization of the fund with the owner of the
account.
Dr.Andre Thillou