[R129 SL] email verfication?

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:30:34 -0700

Tony,
        I think (and I'm not absolutely certain it's from you) that you are
unknowingly sending an attached photo with your emails.  I can post the
image to my page at http://cars.desertworld.com (I'll post it at the bottom
of the page) and see if you or anyone recognizes it.  It's puzzling me,
I've received it twice today...
Best regards,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ