[R129 SL] This time it's a black one needed :)

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:12:16 -0700

Hi folks,
       I'm working at a Dodge dealership (Chrysler/Jeep/Mazda as well) in
Arizona and a co-worker of mine, knowing I'm interested in cars (you'd be
surprised how little some sales people know about cars in general, as far
as "interesting" vehicles are concerned...) and wants me to see if I can
find him a 500SL in black.  Any out there for sale?  (I've emailed Mr. Tom
Fowler who had, at one time, a black 1991 for sale, not sure if it's still
available though, but other than that, please feel free to email me with
leads.)

My work email (during the day) is mailto:strider86@hotmail.com if you'd
like to contact me that way instead of just hitting "reply"

Thanks very much,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ