[R129 SL] Wheels & tires for sale

Frank Fittanto r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have a set of 18" chrome Momo wheels with Falken tires for sale.  8"
front/9" rear.
The wheels are 5 spoke in great shape, no curb scrapes or scratches.
Front tires are new, rears have about 40 to 50% left.  Asking $1125.

I also have 17" Lorinser D93 wheels with brand new Yokohama tires.
These wheels are not as nice as the Momos.  Three are in very good
condition, one has slight damage from careless tire mounting.  I paid
almost $900 for the tires last month, but I'll take $850 for both the
wheels & tires.

Since shipping is such a pain and costly on wheels/tires, I prefer
selling to someone here in southern California.  Also, I would like the
buyer to see what they are buying, that way there are no
misunderstandings about their condition.

Frank