[R129 SL] Parts sources

Michael Devenis r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 17:31:32 -0700

I had the same type of  "Senior Moment" until a friend with another SL
showed me his case. It is made from the same sort of molded fuzz as the
trunk liner and uses the 4 dangly clips on the forward face of the trunk to
attach. The deflector itself will not clip to these without being in the
case. Like you I tried every which way I could think of with no success.