[R129 SL] Parts sources

Markus Meyer r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 18:33:51 -0400

Michael,

Look on the mbcoupes parts section (at least for the SECs) for used parts
resources, I have used a few successfully for various MBs.

Also, Performance Products in CA has the hardtop storage type things you are
talking about, maybe others do too.

Good luck,
Markus

From: Michael Devenis <thumper@antelecom.net>
To: mbcoupes@mbcoupes.com, r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] Parts sources
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:54:35 -0700

    Regarding my 93 SL, I am looking for a source for the trunk mounted
storage case for the wind deflector that clips to the roll bar. This
piece is no longer available from MBUSA according to my dealer, who
shows a list price of 174.00$ Used would be my preference, and the color
is not an issue since it is only seen when the trunk is open. I just
don't want it sliding around when the hardtop is installed and would
rather not store it in my garage.
    I also need to get one of the hoist type hardtop storage systems as I
am space challenged in my garage, 3 motorcycles, and a station wagon
seem to fill it completely............