[R129 SL] 300SL SOHC/DOHC 5 speed?

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:39:51 -0700

Hmm, good point, Derek.  And, living where I do (80 miles S.E. of Tucson,
AZ) it would be near impossible to find an example to test drive to see
what it feels like.  Maybe if Mercedes had made the equivalent of an "auto
stick" (like the 300M has) I wouldn't find myself in this quandry.  Back to
the drawing board maybe, eh?
Regards,
Tom