[R129 SL] 1992 500sl no start

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:48:25 EST

--part1_94.30ec6600.2b23e2c9_boundary

Car has no spark from coils.Someone though crankshaft position sensor might
be bad. How is it checked out? I have read some reports of other MB cars with
a no start problem having a bad over voltage protection relay. If I have one
where is it located?

--part1_94.30ec6600.2b23e2c9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Car has no spark from coils.Someone though crankshaft position sensor might be bad. How is it checked out? I have read some reports of other MB cars with a no start problem having a bad over voltage protection relay. If I have one where is it located? </FONT></HTML>

--part1_94.30ec6600.2b23e2c9_boundary--