[R129 SL] (no subject)

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:17:48 EDT

--part1_18a.d1c4033.2a9bd8dc_boundary

Satish   I haven't thought about the starting problem in a 6 hour ti9me frame
but have had the problem after sitting 2 to 3 hours. Since I first went on
line I went out to the garage and fixed the r/s dash air vent and maybe
something else. Found a green vac line off what may be a flap motor. Air duct
to dash vent was off. Biggest problem was learning how to remove air bag.I
worked for VW for 22 years and it helped

--part1_18a.d1c4033.2a9bd8dc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Satish&nbsp;&nbsp; I haven't thought about the starting problem in a 6 hour ti9me frame but have had the problem after sitting 2 to 3 hours. Since I first went on line I went out to the garage and fixed the r/s dash air vent and maybe something else. Found a green vac line off what may be a flap motor. Air duct to dash vent was off. Biggest problem was learning how to remove air bag.I worked for VW for 22 years and it helped&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_18a.d1c4033.2a9bd8dc_boundary--