[R129 SL] Headlight for 1991 500SL

Michael Devenis r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:58:49 -0700

Excuse me but here in California it is a violation to use "driving lights" when
there is no adverse weather situation. These are really and truely fog lights.
And the additional glare is not a minor issue as you would know if you ever had
anyone with such lights sit on your ass on a dark road for any amount of time.