[R129 SL] Silver arrow

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:34:16 EDT

--part1_fd.df88eb5.2906cbd8_boundary

Many times money complicates life and we get so deep in the battle we don't
buy a 300SLR,only the new fasionable ride.many times the war is so furious
for big money our head ,seems to survive thats all we can think of M.G,inthe
middle of the battle for small money.

--part1_fd.df88eb5.2906cbd8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Many times money complicates life and we get so deep in the battle we don't buy a 300SLR,only the new fasionable ride.many times the war is so furious for big money our head ,seems to survive thats all we can think of M.G,inthe middle of the battle for small money.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fd.df88eb5.2906cbd8_boundary--