[R129 SL] 300 SL on eBay

Charles Held r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:58:49 -0500

Maybe if you're always driving alone...

I'd rather know when it's dirty than have someone get out wearing a
buttfull of dust grime & dirt.

Anyway, black interior equals two words: TOO HOT.

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Kirill Gomelsky
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:52 PM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: RE: [R129 SL] 300 SL on eBay

That's exactly the interior you WANT in a convertible.  I had a 99 SL
with
Oyster interior.  I had to wipe it down after 2 hours of driving.  Every
speck of dust and grime, and dirt, and whatever else you puck up on the
road
shows.  Granted it looked great when clean but too tedious to maintain.

Kirill