[R129 SL] SL55 and the headlamp wipers.

Satish Tummala r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:08:49 -0500

I believe that was Bill Miller with his '92 300SL with the wiper motor
problem.  You there Bill?

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Kirill Gomelsky
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 2:02 PM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] SL55 and the headlamp wipers.

Satish.  SL55 will be available in Germany starting at the beginning of
next year.  The SL500 is out already.  It will follow the AMG pattern
for the US. The SL55 will be available about 8 months after the release
of the SL500. It is not clear if there even will be a V12 engine
available in the car.

Someone posted a question about the headlamp wipers.  There was a recall
on those.  At least for the '90 SL500 I had a few years back.  It
addressed specifically the problem of the pump running continuously.

Kirill.