[LargeFormat] Hello all

Brock Nanson brock at nanson.org
Thu Jun 5 01:08:55 EDT 2008

Mmmm, the clearance on that car leaves much to be desired... Last time I
was on that path, it would have been a job to get a wheelbarrow
through. Not to mention that I don't really want to lose the 'original'
condition of the car with a bolted on platform. It would sorta miss the
point of not having a roof, don't you think?

Brock