[LargeFormat] Hello all

Dave Hornford dave.hornford at hornfordassociates.com
Tue Jun 3 19:22:57 EDT 2008

In theory 4x5 & 8x10, but for too much of the year my equipment is on a
different continent
Somehow the acquisition of a 16x20 will solve this. My wife remains
unconvinced. I think it is simply a matter of belief

Both are Sinar, and in practice both are outdoors carry through the
mountains cameras.

Dave