[LargeFormat] Now MF lenses on LF, was Reflex viewer question

Jim Hemenway Jim at hemenway.com
Wed Jul 26 09:02:31 EDT 2006

Michael:

Since the Pentax covers 6x7 instead of just 6x6cm, it should provide a
larger image circle.

How big?  I don't know, and I don't have a list or other information.

I used the Graflex body and focal plane shutter as it was the easiest
and least expensive solution.  I know of one person who mated their
Arsat with a Copal 3, and another who built his camera with a
self-cocking Alphax shutter inside, behind the back of a Pentax 67 lens,
and actuated by a light tight cable release.

Jim