[largeformat] new posts

List Admin LFlistadmin at f32.net
Mon Jun 19 19:36:50 EDT 2006

Hello Les,

Yes, that's the result of Graeme starting a new Forum and suggesting that
all should jump ship! There was a problem with the Forum caused in part by
the hosting company disabling postings to the Forum. Essentially five years
of community building were destroyed in a couple of weeks.

After that particular event I didn't switch the machines on here for about
a month.....

Anyway, good to hear you in fine voice.