[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Karl Wolz wolzphoto at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 14 02:12:45 EST 2005

Request?  Did you see a request?  No-o-o, I don't think so.  Nope, I'm
sure if I'd seen a request for money I would have responded generously.
Yeah - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Seriously, Clive, No request came down the pike my way.  What with the
price of film, etc., money isn't easy to come by, but you're certainly
welcome to some of mine.  Let us know of your needs.

Karl Wolz

On