[LargeFormat] HP Combi Plan

Paul Aparycki tawow at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 29 19:16:54 EST 2005

For the last many years when I have shot 4x5 it has always been chrome,
sometimes c41. The only time I have done any black and white was always in a
roll back. Now I am going to spend a little more time working on personal
work and think that I would like to start shooting and processing my own 4x5
bw. I do not want to get into a large darkroom set-up . . . I got rid of all
that years ago, so my question is as follows;

Anyone here have experience with the HP combi-plan tank? It looks like it
would be perfect for what I intend, but I have nagging suspicions . . . ???

thanks in advance

Paul Aparycki