[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Vince Dobson vince at visionsinnature.com
Mon Nov 28 18:28:20 EST 2005

I am constantly amazed at the variety we have represented in this group.  We
started a thread on the other program whereby everyone dropped a note with
their location.  It will be harder to do something like that now - to help
with this why don't we repeat that same info in the list that Brock wants to
assemble.  It would be great to have this info centrally located.  If one of
us planned a trip to almost any country or region in the world we could have
someone there to contact --- not to mooch off of but to rely on as a source
of info, direction and warning or caveats that we should be wary of before
we visited that area.  I personally would hate to lose this!

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature