[LargeFormat] Re: f32 web site knacked?

Diane Maher colrehogan at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 17:32:59 EST 2005

I'm also a member over at apug.  I have also started frequenting the
MAMUT photo forums, which are LF/ULF related.  There aren't a lot of
members there yet, and there are galleries which I think are similar to
those on apug.

The website is:  http://www.mamutphoto.com/

I don't know where the tube is, Karl, though I haven't seen it yet (and
I am supposed to at some point).

Diane