[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Karl Wolz wolzphoto at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 27 15:08:49 EST 2005

I'm an APUG member, too, but totally inactive in that large, impersonal
pond.  We have a pleasant community, and it would be a shame to lose it.
If Clive can't get this thing back off the ground, I'd sure like to see
it moved over to another format, even something as simple as Yahoo
groups or an equivalent.

BTW, where the heck is the "tube"?

Karl Wolz

On