[LargeFormat] F32 web site knacked?

Graeme Hird goldeye at emerge.net.au
Wed Nov 23 02:55:27 EST 2005

As a moderator on the site I've always tried to help when people email me,
but all I can do is pass things on to Clive. He runs the site without help
from others and if he doesn't follow up on a request, it just seems to get
lost in the system.

The current technical difficulties are a prime example - I've alerted Clive
but heard no reply from him. The forum software is not allowing posts to old
threads or the initiation of new ones. It has been a little hit-and-miss for
a few months anyway, but it looks totally Knacked now!

I'm hoping our little community does get too Knacked with the whole shebang
and Knack Off somewhere else. It wouldn't surprise me though.

Cheers,
Graeme Hird
Moderator of Critiques, Galleries, Assignments and Exhibitions.
f32.net