[LargeFormat] Wollensak Rapax Shutter

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 18 19:09:52 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Atherton" <tim at KairosPhoto.com>
To: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk at ix.netcom.com>; "f32 Large
Format Photography Mail List" <largeformat at f32.net>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 3:46 PM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Wollensak Rapax Shutter

> Richard,
>
> not specifically related to your post, but have you
> checked out this
> treasure trove (frequently added to)?
>
> http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/info.html
>
> Can't recall if I've posted it previously
>

> tim a

   Its a new site to me. I began collecting catalogues too
late. I have some interesting ones and copies of others
thanks to some friends but I should have begun years earlier
than I did. Perhaps its because they were not available at
the places I was going. I do have a large library of old
books but catalogues very often have information in them
that books do not have. Thanks so much for this.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk at ix.netcom.com