[LargeFormat] Filming a television commercial

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 31 17:26:47 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Newcomer" <LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com>
To: <vince at visionsinnature.com>; "f32 Large Format
Photography Mail List" <largeformat at f32.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Filming a television commercial

>I devastated my daughter with this one last year.   I made
>some comment about it showing up this morning.   "Can I see
>it again?"  Sure.   Even though she new it was coming she
>still jumped 6 inches and that was when she was 6 ft from
>the monitor, and this was a small image.
>
> Les

   I think I first saw this at work about a year ago.
   Your doughter's reaction reminds me of seeing _Jaws_ with
my ladyfriend when it first came out. There is a scene where
they are throwing trash off the boat and there is a sudden
close up of the shark coming out of the water with its mouth
wide open. She almost broke my arm across the arm rest.
   There is at least one web site with funny, odd, sexy,
commercials on it. I have it bookmarked at work where I am
on a T-1 but not here where I am on a slow dial up.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk at ix.netcom.com