[LargeFormat] Call for Entries! Deadline 15th Nov 2005.

Graeme Hird goldeye at emerge.net.au
Fri Oct 28 21:36:31 EDT 2005

100% agreed Vince.

The company I work for (Placer Dome) runs a similar scam, fleecing images
from their employees without even the courtesy of putting their "copyright
grab" in plain English. All they say is "even if you don't win, we'll keep
your photos in our files to use in future reports and articles."

I entered some shots a couple of years ago, but I had already sold them the
limited license for the images - their own bureaucratic red tape stopped
them from realising that fact and I won an extra $100 (woo hoo!).

Cheers,
Graeme