[largeformat] Intro date of Kodak's Series filters

Les Newcomer LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 10:50:48 EDT 2005

Thanks Richard, but the Wratten and Wainright  filter screens were
usually square, and came in at least two grades, I have  set of 4x4 B
grade series in a nice leather box and they are still quite good 80
years later.

What I'm trying to find out is if it's chronologically correct to have
a Series VI lens hood on a 1937 Pre-Ann.

I loved the part about the name of the dyestuff permeating the name of
the filter an you give me the name of any particular dystuff that did
that?

LEs