[LargeFormat] NEW SEPT Theme "Your rarest lens" (s)

Les Newcomer LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 22:12:01 EDT 2005

Yes, I think it's a KE-12(1)  (correct me if I'm wrong) and the set is
a KS-4 (Halliburton case, tripod,holders and a black Graflite flash)
and the back had it's own number to like LE-9.It's the closest think to
a custom ordered military Speed Graphic they got.  The body doesn't
have the body release and the back is a Graflok back without the
sliders.  I have to wonder if Uncle Sam wanted a spring back and
Graflex couldn't deliver so they stripped down the Graflok as much as
possible.