[LargeFormat] FS: Super Graphic

Les Newcomer LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 19:17:44 EDT 2005

the kicker with the Super Graphic is that it doesn't have linked rails
in the bed, so it's a push-pull of the standard to focus, then lock it
down and hope it didn't move.

I've only seen one in a helical that looked like it was from Graflex
and I've never seen instructions on how to focus a wide angle lens on a
super either.

Les
PS, the bed drops down so it doesn't show up in the picture.