[LargeFormat] road trip

Dan Suskin danni at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 22 09:37:22 EDT 2005

Ok - cars and photography - have to jump in here:

In order to combine both these passions, last spring I drove my 1925
Silver Ghost from Atlanta to Gettysburg, along the Blue Ridge Parkway -
800 miles each way with terrific photography at almost every turn.  At
40 mph, the trip took 3 days each way.

That trip used a Leica Digilux 2 only (first time I never took a film
camera anywhere) - next trip will be with the soon-to-arrive
BetterLight back for the 4x5.

Danni

Danni Suskin
www.skukuza.com