[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave - making positives.

Saffron Branfoot Saf.branfoot at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 17:21:12 EDT 2005

Hi Leigh,
I am fairly new to the list, and am pleased to see some discussion starting
up.
I use large format of various sizes ( 5x7, whole plate and 10x8) but also
wanted to use earlier MF and 35mm work for making salt prints. For that I
wanted larger negatives, so make a print then contact it onto Ilford Ortho
film. I have also used Scala B&W  film enlarged to make paper negatives for
gum printing, so guess these could then be contact printed onto film
instead - to produce a positive. A bit convoluted but one way to go.
All the best,
Saffron.