[largeformat] Morse Developing tanks

Jim Hemenway jim at hemenway.com
Sat Feb 19 13:15:40 EST 2005

I don't know Les as I haven't heard about this system before.  But for
4x5, why not try a Nikor 4x5 stainless tank.  They show up on ebay now
and then, although I don't see any now.

Or, one of these on ebay:

3875175315
3874299962
3873221305

I have one of these which I use occasionally for quick E-6 work.

Jim