[LargeFormat] What film is still availlable in 4x5 ?

Georges Giralt largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 6 00:16:04 EST 2005

Yesterday, I posted the following message which didn't show... I try
again ;-)

Hi !
I hope you all had a wonderfull time for Christmas and new year, and I
_do_ hope this 2005 year will be better and more quiet than 2004.
This said, could you tell me what B&W film is _still_ made in 4x5 ?
I know for sure the Tmax but what else ?
I would like to know what is still manufactured and not old stock.
Thanks for your input !
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière