[LargeFormat] Advice, please !

Gary W. Marklund largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 17 18:26:18 2004

Another approach to the filter size question is to pick a size, say 82mm.
Then buy a step-up ring for each lens. That way you are not letting your
investment in filters affect your lens selection. I've done this and it
works well. For my Nikon 300mm f5.6 lens, the step-up ring was mounted on
the rear element because the front is larger than 82mm.
Gary