[LargeFormat] Test

Dave Hornford largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 28 10:56:04 2004

I think most of have experienced shaky performance on a low-volume list.
I've had posts appear mid-thread and observed my own vanish. So I'm never
sure whether the list is up or quiet. Since the F32 site is overwhelmingly
about images I've assumed quiet and shaky.

Regards Dave

Dave Hornford
Hornford Associates
www.HornfordAssociates.com

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On Behalf
Of Vince Dobson
Sent: October 28, 2004 8:24 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Test

I've noticed an unusual phenomenon - weeks without any post, then an "is
anyone out there" post, then a fury of post in response to that post,  then
the cycle repeats.  Is it possible folks are liking the F-32 site better
because of the ability to post prints, and are posting there instead?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com