[LargeFormat] Washington Coast

Tom Micklin largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 9 20:20:48 2004

Hi Karl,
I have a few shots on my web site - the one on the home page was shot on
the road driving into the Rain Forest - just pulled off to the side,
grabbed the 8x10 Deardorff and there it was.
There are also a few others scattered through the site. www.tmicklin.com
I haven't checked Paul's site recently - and certainly don't presume to
speak for him - but, at one time, he had some wonderful shots from the
coast. I remember several from Ruby Beach - one of my favorite places.
Tom