[largeformat] 4x5 B&W in London

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 9 19:29:54 2004

My wife's lifelong dream is to go to England.

We've booked the Queen Mary II to get there, which means we'll only
have a 5-6 days to play in London.

I want to do some street shooting with my 8x10 Deardorf, but will
settle for my trusty 4x5 Crown Graphic and some B&W film.

Am I better off processing the film in London before I meet the
security trolls at Heathrow?

If so, who in London would be able to process it?   I'd prefer to shoot
TMX  but could shoot a chomogenic film if I had to, but I would think
it would be easier to find a lab or old photographer that could
tank/jobo process B&W  easier than finding a lab that has a C41
processor that can handle 4x5.

Any advice about any part of this vacation would be greatly
appreciated.......

......well advice other than seeking professional psychological help,
we've long established my certifiability