[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Aug 7 18:24:02 2004

Kent,

I would recommend a visit to the San Juan Islands, San Juan Island in
particular.  Also, if you've never been, circle around the Olympic National
Park and check out the rain forest.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]  On
Behalf Of Richard Knoppow
Sent:	Saturday, August 07, 2004 6:16 PM
To:	largeformat@f32.net
Subject:	Re: [LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schuyler Grace" <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

> Kent,
>
> Do you know whether, what with all the terrorism
countermeasures, a U.S.
> citizen now needs a passport (or any other ID than a
driver's license) to
> get into and out of Canada without a hassle?  I'm thinking
about doing a two
> or three or more week trek up the west coast to waste some
film, and I have
> always wanted to go to B.C.
>
> Also, if anyone on the list knows of stops along the way
(or even out of the
> way) that I should certainly make, please let me know.
I'll probably start
> heading north around Los Angeles after the drive west from
the Phoenix area,
> and scenic route suggestions would also be welcome.  I
haven't yet decided
> how I'll come back, but I might take a more easterly route
down through the
> Rockies.
>
> Thanks!

    I contrast this with the conditions when I was a child
in Detroit. There was no border check at all, one simply
drove across the Ambassador bridge to Windsor, my parents
did it all the time. I will not tell you how long ago this
was.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA