[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Sat Aug 7 09:58:36 2004

Les,

I don't trust the autofocus anyway. I always double and triple check
the focus.  It has 6" condensers and a built in filter drawer.  I would
like to get a VC cold light some time in the future (I hate spotting).

Kent