[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 6 21:26:24 2004

Well I'm planning on being up before dawn on Monday (taking a mental
health day from work ;>) and out to shoot some very interesting
driftwood I found awhile back.  I like the 35mm prints so much I'm
going to re shoot in 4x5.  Going to try out some Polaroid Type 55
exposed and processed for the negative.

My wife and I went to eastern Washington a few weeks ago and I had the
opportunity to shoot the Columbia Gorge above Vantage.  Very warm but
the T55 seems to have worked well.  Unfortunately, haven't had a chance
to print it yet.

I am also the proud owner of a (new to me) Omega Automega enlarger.  I
have the 4x5 focus rail and will now have to find the 35mm rail.  I am
one happy camper now.

Take care,

Kent in Washington