[LargeFormat] Just quiet or out of order?

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 30 13:36:01 2004

Took out a Crown Graphic with the original lens two weekends back.
Never used this camera or the lens before (new acquisition - intended to
be a museum piece), but gave it a try because Canada Customs *still* has
my shutter as they try to determine how to ding me for the repair costs
at SK Grimes.  I'm about ready to start charging them rent...

Anyway, shot some Delta 100 and the results looked reasonable, provided
I didn't shoot into the sun... the glass has some some fog that looks
almost pebbly, but otherwise isn't too badly abused.  Hot spots seem to
bloom however...

Brock