[LargeFormat] Get together

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 20 01:25:28 2004

When are you thinking of doing this?  That road gets just slightly silly
with tourists during July and August...!

I've got a project that might be going to construction late summer or
into the fall, in the Golden area.  I might be able to stretch an
inspection trip into a weekend.

If you can't find something to shoot along that road, you'd probably be
advised to visit the optometrist! ;-)

Brock