[LargeFormat] Very Proud

S Dimitrov largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 14 10:18:01 2004

Congradulations! I went through some of it. They show promise.
I just had a former student call me this past Sunday to let me know he'd been accepted to Art Center (Pasedena) after some urging from me. He finished his first semester. It was the start of a good day.
Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Koshyk <craig@prairieview.ca>
Sent: Jun 13, 2004 7:56 PM
To: pure-silver@tundraware.com
Cc: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Very Proud

Hi All,

Well it is the end of another successful school year at my photography
school. I am so very proud of the terrific achievements of all our
students. In 10 short months they have made incredible strides and are
well on their way to becoming fine photographers.

Please take a minute or two to have a look at the websites they have
created to highlight their work.

http://www.prairieview.ca/studentWork.shtml

I am sure they would love to hear your comments (there should be a
"contact" button on the sites).

Cheers!

Craig Koshyk
Grand Fromage