[LargeFormat] Get together

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 8 14:06:39 2004

Or perhaps organize a long weekend road trip that several people could
participate in.  I'd be interested, but Puget Sound is a days drive from
Kamloops BC.  Not to mention the fun with the jack-boots at the border
(and I mean *both* directions - they're just as bad each way!).

With a little planning, you could pick some good locations and arrange
the travel so as to be at them either dawn or dusk for good light.

Brock