[LargeFormat] lens

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 7 10:18:15 2004

I just bought a Linhof 95mm f2.8 Technikon for using (when received) on my
120 Arca monorail. Only things I know so far is that it's in good condition
and not a lot of money.
Linhof lenses not by Schneider or Zeiss were sometimes by Rodenstock and I
suspect this latest purchase is too. Does anybody out there know anything in
detail about such a lens?
At the moment I have a Polaroid 105mm f4.5 and a Scheider Xenar f3.5 105mm
as well as a 90mm Mamiya f3.5 re-mounted in a Copal.  Might be interesting
to see which allows the most rise.  I guess a comparative test at f16 is the
best way forward (apart from then selling off a couple).
I hope one of our encyclopaedic experts reads this.
Philip