[LargeFormat] [Fwd: View Camera conference]

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 28 01:50:17 2004

Well, I have been to hundreds of electronic and photo conferences, all over
the world. I gave my honest opinion of what I encountered in Monterey. I
did say that I had a great time. It was the people that I was with and the
things that we did together that made it such a great weekend. The trade
show part of the conference was a hit as well. And there were a few good
speakers out of the couple of dozen on the roster.

Jim