[LargeFormat] C-Claron 190mm f4.5 - Paperweight?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 18 16:52:00 2004

At 07:45 15/04/2004 -0700, Wilkes, Don MSER:EX wrote:
> > If the focal length was a little longer then I would
> > consider it to be useful for portraiture on 4x5. As it is, I can't really
> > think of any useful purpose for it.
>
>Hmm. How about portraiture with a roll-film back?

Don,

Good to hear from you - hope life is treating you well.

That thought did strike me when I was looking at the lens - but it is a
heavy chunk of glass and I have plenty of other options for 120 film so
would not probably go the effort of mounting the thing to shoot roll film.
Good idea though.